Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Plan

I need to change my life.  I need to get back in the game and back to actually living.  What I need is a plan

so basically I need money right now.  I want to be back in Abbotsford by the end of February.  to be in the position I want to be in I need about $10,000.  It's less than 3 months so this is going to be a bit of a challenge.  I can have a job pretty soon that will cover $5,000, maybe $6,000 of that if I'm lucky.  it looks like I'm going to need to get another job too, and cut corners pretty badly.

I need the money so that I will have a car, be out of debt, start paying for an apartment/living expenses, and travel costs. 

shoot this is going to be difficult.  I don't really have many of the details worked out, they're all a bit theoretical right now.  Basically I have to stop spending, save tons, optimize what I get for my birthday and Christmas to work for my future and with some luck it just might work.

I guess that's all I've got for now...

1 comment:

  1. Love it my brother/best friend I had no idea you had a blog !! so cool. You have a way with words my friend that inspires me to observe life in a different light. I think you have a gift in writing that matches your creative flare my friend. Don't give up, because one thing I know for sure is that God has never given up on you!

    With love:
    Your best friend Kurt.

    ReplyDelete