Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas is Coming

Christmas.

The season filled with joy and love.

I have such mixed feelings about it this year.
I really don't feel the love or the joy at all.  it's making all of this really, really hard.  But I also so badly want to feel it once again.  I don't know it I'm looking forward to Christmas.  Actually, that's a lie, I know that I'm not looking forward to it.  Haha, I thought I was for a second because at Christmas everyone comes together and I'll get to see my friends once again.  I realized that I don't want that.  I don't want to hear about how wonderful or awful their live have been.  The old me would have loved to and then I could meet them where they are.  This new corrupted beaten version can't do that.  I'm going to Grinch it up this Christmas and work as much as I can.  I'm such a hermit.  I can't face the world yet. I hope I will be able to someday.  Maybe once the pieces that were once my heart and soul can arrange themselves once again.  I keep losing hope.  Hope.  Such a rare commodity these days.  Christmas is a time when people band together and find their false sense of hope to find it broken.  Not to mention New Years!  what a joke...  "let's all make resolutions that we're never going to keep, and then hate ourselves even more!"  I'm so bitter towards this world I suddenly find myself in.  I want to go back to the time when I was in it, but not of it.  Please Father, take me from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment