Sunday, November 7, 2010

Glee

Yep, I started watching Glee.

Honestly, half of the time I don't really know what to think.  I love listening to choirs. I find the intertwining of voices to be so beautiful.  But Glee is a bit different. 

I'm really not really a fan of Mr. Schuester.  I don't know why, I just don't like him very much.  I don't like his voice or how his character acts.  It's not that he's 'promiscuous' or anything like that because I LOVE Brittany.  I think she's my favorite part of the show.  She's so funny.  And I also am starting to really like Santana, especially her voice.  I think her and Mercedes should just sing together all the time.  I'd be ok with that. I like how Finn is really dumb.  It always makes me laugh when he agrees with the things that Brittany says.  Brittany just says the best things!

Mr. Schuester: "What's a duet?"
Brittany: "A blanket!"

or how about...

Brittany: "I know, for a while I thought you were a robot."

and then there's...

Santana: "... 'cause Britts and I wants to get our anesthesia on!"
Brittany: "that's totally cool."

Now a know you have to have seen the episodes to actually get these, but they're pretty great if you know what I'm talking about.

Sometimes Rachel annoys be.  Ok, actually all of the time, but so does Kurt.  I try to put myself in their shoes a bit because, seriously, everybody is kind of against them.  The problem is that they make it so easy!  Yes Kurt, we know that you are gay and it is true that that's really difficult in high school, but you can still be nice to people. Oh, and wearing skirts probably doesn't help the image much...  And Rachel, just stop talking, haha!  Don't get me wrong, I love these characters, they just get on my nerves a bit.  But then again they all do except Brittany, and maybe surprisingly Puk.

wow, ok.  I think I'm going to stop talking about Glee.  It's a decent show if you can find the humor in high school drama.  Especially good if you can relate it to people back in your high school.  Enough of this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment